Message sent from:


In addition to Hertfordshire County Council's Nursery and School admissions form you will also need to complete the supplementary information form and the Certificate of Catholic Practice form (if you wish to be considered as a practising Catholic). Please see the admissions policy for more details.


Admissions 2017/2018